Saturday, November 21, 2009

We moved......but not where i thought we where headed!

We have moved to canon city colorado! kinda the wrong way from where i thought! We moved on November 1st and it ws two crazy days and a really crazy night but we got here in 13 hours. only 4 more than it should have. one u-haul and alot of miles plus my awsome brother and all his help really got the job done. Only three days into being here (that makes it the 4th of november) stevens dog that has been living with his mom for 3 years attaked KayDee after she tried to give him a hug! that really got everyone stired up and caused alot of contention for almost 2 weeks! that really helps living with the in laws! but things are getting better and we are starting to really enjoy the warm weather! steven just found out last night that he finally has a job at the gold mine here. Its an hours drive away and in a tiny "vegas" town of Cripple Creek but its a job that has awsome bennifits and a great heath plan. Its nice to be here with his side of the family and really makes me appritiate how close my family really is! thanks mom for always being there. Thanks to my awsome sisters for even when we do get in fights for most likely something i said you guys are still there to talk when i need it. Thanks Brandee for letting me have the chance to watch your kids and letting me get to know them so much. It really was a blessing to me and i need you to know i really miss those days and being with your kids! ok sorry for the bawl fest.. KayDee will be two in 8 days! Its crazy to me to think I have a two year old. she sure keeps me on my toes. Gracie is just starting to crawl everwhere. last night she climbed over her dad and across half the couch to get to me. It was so fun. KayDee is still way to helpfull when it comes to gracie and feeding but its fun to watch your kids interact even if it causes a mess sometimes. well i think thats all the new updates i have for now but hopefully i will update alot more now that we live with a computer.

No comments: