Monday, November 30, 2009

KayDees 2nd birthday party

So it has been a crazy but supper fun weekend! Thanksgiving with tami's family and sunday was KayDee's second birthday! Wow how crazy im the mom to a two year old! Nothing like your kids age to make you feel good about yourself! so my mom mailed early KayDee's present and thankfully it got here in time! It made it saturday night! Oh speeking of saturday we went on a hike and of course my child wouldn't be my child without finding really the only cactase on the entire hill! It was awful we spent about half an hour trying to get all the thorns out of her foot shine and knee! It was so sad! But back to yesterday (KayDee's birthday) she had so much fun and we really got her to learn happy day to me (happy birthday) but the only part she sang is happy day to me! It was so fun then she came home from church singing beam beam beam From jesus wants me for a sun beam! I made her the cutest elmo cake and she loved it and blew out her own candels! It was so stinking cute! Anywho i am trying to explane pictures to so just bare with me!

1 comment:

Brandee said...

Looks like you are having so much fun there. Sorry that i didn't call on Sunday. We meant to and just got busy. the new baby does that to me. What a fun cake that you made for her.